The steps for manufacturing your own designs are:
1. Prototyping - We will be creating the first pair that follows your design specifications. This involves product development and therefore has the same price as a made-to-order pair.
2. Sampling (optional) - Samples can be requested if you want the prototyped design to be made in different colors or sizes before full production. The price for this is lower than the prototype fee. You may or may not request for samples.
3. Production - This is when we create your designs in different sizes and/or colors. Our minimum is 20 pairs that can be split into 2 colorways. The sizes are up to you. We follow US Sizing standard.
Note: Lead time for any part of the process is dependent on your design, quantity and current production facility load when your order has been made.
The steps for personal use custom shoe designs are:
1. Upload your designs and pegs through the form below
2. Upload your feet measurement photos in the form as well.
- Use the centimeter side of the measuring tape
- Take photos for both feet
- Please follow this template:
3. We'll contact you for additional information needed
Please fill out this form if you need your own designs made: