HolaLili has adapted the favorite European design – a convertible square-toe shoe that can be worn as a loafer or as a mule – with a subtle strap of handwoven textile from GK Enchanted Farm (Gawad Kalinga Enterprises).
While Abension Silk Enterprises is trying to create domestic silk production and weaving, HolaLili’s custom, water-resistant polyester textile wears far better on footwear, and allows GK to train young weavers.
Of course, real, soft leather, padded insole, and recycle tire outsoles with a very slight heel, will make these your favorite shoes.
- Handmade in Marikina
- Leather square toe loafer with handwoven textile accent
- Pigskin lining and insole
- Padded insole with arch support
- Stitched recycled tire sole
- Front part (vamp) is not advisable for people with high front arch