HolaLili has adapted the favorite European design – a convertible square-toe shoe that can be worn as a loafer or as a mule – with natural colored, birds-eye handwoven textile from GK Enchanted Farm (Gawad Kalinga Enterprises) accenting the top.
While Abension Silk Enterprises is trying to create domestic silk production and weaving, HolaLili’s custom polyester textile wears far better on footwear, and allows GK to train young weavers.
Of course, real, soft leather, padded insole, and recycle tire outsoles with a very slight heel, will make these your favorite shoes.
- Handmade in Marikina
- Leather Square Toe loafer with Handwoven Textile accent
- Pigskin lining and insole
- Padded insole with arch support
- Stitched recycled tire sole
- Front part (vamp) is not advisable for people with high front arch